[The Ultimate Choice for Male Infertility]
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 mg
Co-enzyme Q10 100 mg
Zinc Sulphate 57 mg
Selenium 100 mcg
- LCLT is an Amino acid that is naturally produced in the body.
- LCLT is a naturally occurring substance in most cells of the body particularly brain, neural tissues, muscles & heart. It has important role in transporting fat into mitochondria. (Helps to burn body fat)
- 95% of the body’s Carnitine pool resides in skeletal muscle where it plays a vital role in fuel metabolism.
- Supplementation with Carnitine has shown to improve Sperm mobility, along with sperm concentration & sperm count & overall fertility.
- L-Carnitine plays vital role in the process of sperm formation, sperm maturation & maintenance of sperm quality
- L-Carnitine also help to protect the sperm by reducing the influence of free radicals
- Energy store house of the body & a very good Antioxidant.
- Sperm production & formation is highly energy dependant processes.
- Deficiency of Q10 leads to Infertility.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant
- Low supply of Selenium in the diet has been associated with poor sperm motility.
- Zinc is important in order to make the outer layer & tail of the sperm production of semen.
- Zinc effects an improvement in sperm cell density, a rise in number of fast moving sperm cells, and an increase in the testosterone level which is crucial for spermatogenesis.
- Zinc is lost with each ejaculation, so an active sex life and low zinc diet places a man at risk.
- Deficiency can cause impotence, infertility and low sperm count. Sub fertile men have been shown to have lower seminal levels of zinc than normal men.
ROLE OF LCLT IN INFERTILITY
- Seminal fluid contains Carnitine, which when converted to Acetyl-L-Carnitine, helps stimulate mobility in sperm.
- Supplementation with Carnitine has shown to improve sperm mobility, along with potential sperm count and overall fertility.
- L-Carnitine plays a vital role in the process of sperm development, in promoting proper maturation and morphology of sperm, and in ensuring the maintenance of sperm quality and vitality.
- Zinc has been shown to have a positive effect on sperm formation, sperm motility and testosterone metabolism.
- Selenium is a potent antioxidant that can help minimize oxidative damage produced by free radicals.
- Male Infertility
- Natural energizer
- Energizes the mind & promotes concentration
- Passes through the Blood-Brain barrier to support cognitive health & optimal brain function.
L-Carnitine is contraindicated in patients with renal disease (on dialysis) and history of seizures.